top of page

Need Urgent Help?

If you are in a crisis and want to speak to someone right now, the quickest route is to access emergency services.

For urgent medical attention, your options are Accident & Emergency (A&E) and Emergency GP appointments.

For urgent medical advice you can call the NHS 111 (England) or NHS Direct (Wales).

Other Support:

CALM (phone and webchat) (for men only) available 5pm- midnight 365 days a year

Samaritans (phone only) (for men and women) available 24/7

The Mix (phone, 1-2-1 chat and crisis messenger) (for males and females) - essential support for under 25s

The Well Nest Ribble Valley is unable to offer support for people in need of immediate help. Please use the above signposts for urgent help and assistance but do get in touch if you feel that other links should be added to this page.

The Well Nest

Wellness | Wellbeing | Psychology

Based in Whalley, Ribble Valley

Need Urgent Help?: Welcome
bottom of page